12/5/09

El Salvador Vacation

El Salvador was a tropical paradise. I'm trying to sum it all up in these pics but I'm sure I left out some of the awesome experiences. Let's start with secluded beaches and then move on to delicious dining experiences that made you feel like you were at a high end restaurant in the States.




Cute kids! Couldn't this picture be from any country?


The creativity of this water and flower vase at the entry of a restaurant gives testimony to the pride of ownership of this El Salvadoran.

The volatile weather is one of the things I enjoyed in El Salvador.

And of course the churches in each town center give history and religious culture to the country.

Volcanoes.

And I'm gonna go with "relaxation" to describe the ambiance in El Salvador. Unhurried. Filled with enjoyable moments. Do your thing. No pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment