9/3/09

Catch up

Mmmmm. Slept in today and am looking forward to a day of indulgences on my day off. I worked my 6 day "stretch", as I call it, and now have 6 days off work. I am going to attend a memorial service tomorrow for a little baby I took care of at work and that will be bittersweet. Otherwise, plans are flexible. I just found out that the Romanian Baptist Convention is in Phoenix this weekend.... that might be something "building" to attend. The usual RO, Pente convention is in Sacramento this year. It's been years since I've attended. They were anticipated and exciting in teen/early20 years... my how things change.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, 6 days off in a row; that is certainly in indulgence, and I'm sure you deserve every hour of it! I'm jealous though...can't help it! :)

    Oh, we could do a whole blog series on RO conventions, couldn't we? At what point did the desire to attend them completely shift? I think for me it was when I realized what a meat market/match making event it was, at least for our age group. Not to mention fashion show, etc. etc. To say that I don't miss them is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete