10/29/11

All Work And No Play...

I did it! I just emailed my resignation (for my part time/ 1 day a week job) to my boss. I love my full-time job at St. Joe's but had gotten an extra job to supplement my income for awhile at another valley hospital... and although it was an "easier" job, I didn't love it there. Life's too short too hang on to that, right?? I did meet some wonderful people there, so don't get me wrong. Just wasn't the right fit for forever. I feel relieved. I do want to pick up extra days somewhere... just maybe need a break for now!

And although I'm not celebrating this weekend, I definitely think the funnest costumes are the witty ones:

black eyed peas


Quarterback :)

1 comment:

  1. I give you props! Life is too short to spend doing things you don't really like (unless they're really important.. like disciplining your kids..) What are you going to do with all your free time??!!

    ReplyDelete