10/28/11

Paper Lanterns Are Fun

After the bridal shower party, I volunteered to help a friend decorate her home for a "mother of the groom" luncheon for our co-worker. The colors of the wedding were red and gold so I kept to that theme. I spray painted some yellow lanterns, gold, and added trim to make them more unique. Here's some pics:


I just helped with the tasting in this pic :)



And, since I have frequented the discount fabric store, decided to try tacking up panels again. I tacked these panels (push pins, again) to the patio area in the backyard. Lovin' the view!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE what you did with the paper lanterns! if only i had 1/2 an ouce of the creative gene that you seem to possess, the nursery would have been completed long ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, the fabric panels were just beautiful! and love the lanterns too!

    ReplyDelete