2/25/12

My Christmas Tree 2011

Since I'm back- tracking with my blogging, thought I'd include my Christmas tree of 2011. Here's the ornament that started my "purple & green" theme years ago. About 5-6 years ago, I went after Christmas shopping and picked this ornament at 75% off.... and so the tradition began to go shopping after the holidays for purple and green ornaments at 75% off prices!



Here are the new ornaments I had purchased and would be hanging up after a year in storage:



And the tree before:

Step 1: add some trim.
Step 2: stick things in the top.
Step 3: add the ornaments.
And wa la!!

Step 4: find a new theme for next year because there's no more room for ornaments on this tree!
So, for next year.... it's going to be an Americana Cristmas!!!




1 comment:

  1. love what you did with your tree! oh, and i can't wait to see what you do with the americana theme!

    ReplyDelete