10/29/08

Came Back to Bite Me

UGGGGHHHH! I am so frustrated it's not even funny. Finished putting the sealer on the silver leaf wall (project completed) and finished sewing the headboard cover for my bed. So, I'm putting my bed together and I am missing these 2 important hardware pieces that attach part of the frame! I have been sleeping on my mattress on the floor because of the pending projects... and I know I must've placed those pieces in a "safe" place so I wouldn't lose them and now I'm going crazy trying to find them. I wish my dad was here; he would have a solution. Now what do I do?

Went out with my sisters last night and may I just say that I love my sisters! How blessed am I to have those girls! None of us are perfect, but boy do we think so when we're together :) Just the right amount of sass, attitude and fun to make me smile!

Ok, off to get some spray paint for my other projects and maybe things will look better with the bed situation when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment