11/2/08

No Cheese With This Whine

A lot has happened in the last few days. Most recently, I went to IKEA to get the hardware I was missing for my bed (it never did turn up). The cool thing is that I discovered that you can go to the customer service counter and they have a lot of miscellaneous parts that they give out for free. Considering all their stuff is "DIY", that's a pretty good idea. So yay for the idea!.... and nay for the checkout procedure!

Of course, I had to take a turn around the store. And did find some cool wood frames for fabric... anyway, I digress. When it was time to "checkout" I put my bag of goodies on the checkout thing and the checker says, "can you take everything out of the bag". Ummm, Ok, guess this isn't the same as the grocery basket! There was nobody in line and she's just sitting there watching me. Then, you have to "bag" everything yourself- but their are no bags! So, pay 59 cents for a new bag and stuff everything in and wonder if this is how they do it in Sweden. We're in America now! Long live customer service!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment