11/11/08

Dear Diary,

My eyes are drooping but I wanted to write bc I don't want to get back in the habit of ignoring the blog. Had a fabulous weekend. My cousin Danny got married and all the extended family was in town and we had the opportunity to laugh and reconnect.

My sister got her promotion and is now relocating to San Antonio. I am so proud of you, Esthera. She is proof that you can do anything you put your mind to. I will miss her dearly. Hope this is just an interim to our lives being lived in the same state.

One of my long lost brothers also showed up to the family gathering this weekend. It is truly so hard seeing a family member struggle. I love you, Jake. I wish I could heal your hurt and fix every problem in your life. We all make mistakes. I, too, have been down and out and we all are in need of help. I wish you could see that you are not alone. I wish your need for acceptance, forgiveness, freedom from your past could be realized. God is so merciful. It is a blessing you are alive and we all need to be reminded that it is a miracle to have life. My life story would not be the same without you and I wouldn't change our family for the most perfect in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment