2/10/09

Right Back Where I Started

Weellll, my cousin Naomi's recent blogging inspired me to get back to writing here (and making this blog public... which might not stay this way too long)! It has been a crazy couple of months with friends, work, car accidents, sister moving out- of- state and etcetera! Although I don't have the time to get you all up to speed, I do want to hope that it will all come later.

Naomi, I hope you read this because I wanted to say I enjoyed catching up on what is going on with you through your blog. Fun to see the pics of everything. Looks like you've got some great ideas. I would be a "yay" vote for getting new shoes. I think you should have new, special, wedding shoes :) Kudos for whoever picked the GORgeous ring, though! And, obviously your happiness with Florin is beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Hey....thanks. I was excited to see your post. I appreciate any insight, since I know you have helped plan weddings. I am looking for new wedding shoes, but its very hard to find a pair I really like that aren't like a gazillion dollars. Plus I have my heart set on green shoes. Those are even harder to find. We shall see.

    -Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you resumed your blog; I've been missing it and missing you! :)

    ReplyDelete