4/10/09

Emily Michelle


I finally got a chance to visit my uncle and aunt today. They had a baby girl on March 16th. It was great to hear my uncle say, "I never thought I would have kids. I can really say God has given me everything I asked for". (They were married for 14 years before they had a baby boy and now they have a second child!)






In other news- it's Good Friday today! Went to a wonderful service at CCV. The house rocked tonight. Giver of every breath I breathe, to You be the glory!

What would it take for me (or you) to say, "God has given me everything I asked for"?

1. Financial freedom for me and everyone in my family (& parents able to retire)
2. All my family to live in the same state (& all the nieces and nephews to grow having healthy minds, bodies and souls)
3. A soul mate love story
4. Jake & Steve to know Christ
5. Physical healing for a baby named Leah
6. Healing for Madeline
7. Mirta & Ionica to come to America
8. Funds/ success in running a shelter or other vision/humanitarian dream
9. Strong faith

Happiness, I do have.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I didn't know they had the baby already. I am so out of the loop on the family sometimes. I am so happy for them. Guess I need to plan an arizona visit sometime, maybe this summer.

    ReplyDelete