4/17/09

TGIF

I woke up from a dead sleep this morning because I thought I heard someone open the door and say, "Hello?". But, I remember what I was dreaming about and it wasn't friendly intruders so I'm not sure what that was about. It did make me get out of bed and check the doors and the garage (it was 5:15). Thankfully, nobody was there.

I'm trying to decide how to get an album back that I gave away a long time ago. Said photo album wouldn't even be significant except for the fact that lately I've been thinking that there's a bunch of photos of me (possibly) at this person's house that I really don't know too well. I'm sure the album is rifled through everyday and exclaimed over. Okay, not really, but, "What was I thinking?!" When I went on my first mission trip to Moldova (2002) I took a lot of pics. I had a new camera (Nikon n80) and I did what [normal] people do and when I printed out the film I made 4 copies of all the pics because of course I was going to share them with everyone in the pics. So, there I was with a bunch of photos and after I made an album for myself and sorted pics to give away, I decided to make a "my first mission trip" generic album for the mission group I went with. I put funny (I thought) captions in the album and mailed it off. The cool thing that came out of it is that one of the pics (a boy dropping to his knees and praying after the team won a game and other team members celebrating in the background) became a sensation (I say) and was used in some publications. Anyway, I digress. Time to procure that album somehow!!! Is anybody else weirded out that there's these pics floating around?

For all you design lovers, here's a pic of a chandelier (gently used) that I just bought. Time to salivate:

2 comments:

  1. OO very pretty chandelier. It looks so fragile and whimsical! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I'm slightly confused about the urgency in getting the photo album back...do you know who currently has it and you'd rather that person NOT have it?? Or are there pictures in the album that you've suddenly decided you don't want floating around?? yep, i'm confused! :)

    ReplyDelete