5/14/09

Missing You

I miss Esthera (sister in San Antonio). Why has this life led us apart? I miss Ben (in North Carolina). And I miss all my extended family in other states, too. I always thought couples who lived right next door to their parents were a little odd. Now, I would love to live next door to my parents! My ideal situation would be all of my family on the same block! It would be great if we could all live within walking distance of each other! We might drive everyone else out of the neighborhood, but, it would be fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha...that definitely made me laugh...it is a somewhat nice thought.....but I think we might all end up getting on each other's nerves and stop talking, thus defeating the point, lol

    Not sure...but I agree with you in that I miss everyone a lot..it was nice to see each other again this past weekend for Naomi's wedding though :)

    ReplyDelete