5/24/09

What Should I Do?

Today has kind of been a weird day. I started it off right by going to church and then did a quick run to the grocery store and prepared this big salad (the main dish is usually brought over by mom :)) bc I assumed my parents, Alina/hubby/kids, and Steve would come over for lunch. Well, my mom finally called and said they weren't able to make it into town bc they had an issue @ their business. So, I ate some salad all by my lonesome (and now have enough leftovers for all week except, salad doesn't last that long) and got some chores done. Then, I read a book straight through and now I'm procrastinating before I hunker down to clean the bathroom and do some laundry. Anyway, the weird part of the day is that it seems so lonely. I don't really want to talk to anyone, though.

I ended up (FINALLY) getting connected to a small group from church. It's been good. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment