10/8/09

Mani Needed

I'm off work today so I can finally try to figure out my vacation pics (viewing and sorting and printing). I do have to dedicate some time to paying bills and catching up on appointments, too. And, it is time to get a new phone. My trusty LG envy (before it became the envy) has kicked the bucket. The keyboard buttons get stuck and text messaging is a pain... can't have that. The problem is that I will have to sign a new contract and the plans have changed since I've been out of contract so I will end up paying more each month- UGHH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely no Photoshop required for all the magnificent colors we saw in El Sal! I'm still muddling my way thru my pics; went thru all of them once and did some weeding...i'm now down to about 1200 pics! I should take a week off work and just work on that; too bad that's not even a remote possibility! :)

    ReplyDelete