5/26/10

Lone Star

Decided to drive out to San Antonio last Thursday... and I had a blast. The trip took 12 hours and it was actually therapeutic and peaceful. Except for the part where I was getting low on gas and didn't see hide nor hair of a gas station exit. That raised my blood pressure a tad.

Surprised Esthera & Alex at their doorstep and Abby and Ethan did a happy dance when they saw me :) I did a happy dance myself, but I won't kid myself that it looked like anything more than convulsions. I relaxed with my sis, went to six flags with the kids (got a season pass, too) and once again enjoyed San Antonio's river walk. Also drove out to Dallas for lunch with our cuz, Lyg. Yes, Lyg, we did it bc you're our favorite ;)

Can I just say that Texas REALLY is it's own world? Little Americana!

1 comment:

  1. hey, you can't have favorites!!! unless it's me, of course! ;)

    we hope to be able to visit Dallas sometime this fall for the Dallas Fair; maybe you could come back!

    ReplyDelete