2/26/12

Seriously

I've never heard of Pantone before this past week. All of a sudden, it's everywhere! OMGoodness! Like, we need to have someone, like, pick a color for us because how are we ever going to "communicate" the "right" color between industries? How will my orange rug match the throw pillows if everyone doesn't know it's "tangerine tango"?

I like the color, don't get me wrong! Just hate the "trends" we are going to be spoon- fed everywhere you look. Just a bit of sugar to make it go down, right?

2 comments:

  1. i must be out of some big loop because i hadn't heard of pantone until i read this, and even then, i still had to google it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm seeing it everywhere because it was in the magazines I read (decor) and on HGTV which I frequent. I saw a commercial for it too and then that sent me over the edge. :)

    ReplyDelete