3/8/12

No Excuses!?

I figure I'd better keep up with the blogging as best as I can so I don't disappoint my fan club! (Party of one, anybody:) )

Monday was my parent's 38th Wedding Anniversary. Here's to committment!

Super Tuesday results mean Mitt is looking like the GOP candidate. Let's get Obama outta there. But Ron Paul.... now we're talking! That's all I'm gonna say about politics right now. Did you know that GOP stands for Grand Old Party? I didn't. Now we know.

Wednesday aka hump day. Picked up a Z-pack so I could get over these flu-like symptoms. Looks like I'm heading over the hump!!!

Thursday. Today. Tantalizing. Terrific..... Tomorrow... TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. how did i miss this blog post...and the next one?? hmmm, this fan club member is HAPPY to see you blogging again! :)

    yep, new what GOP stands for.

    you're the queen of alliteration!

    ReplyDelete