2/17/09

Ouch

Must confess I've got a headache from trying to rearrange this blog page. I know there's a way to make the player align with the other things in the column, but, it must be figured out another day. Need to get some shut eye before work tomorrow.

Checked some things off my "to do" list today. Still need to do my taxes. That will be depressing so I'll save it for this weekend. I am 75% sure I will not be going back to school this August. Education is the best investment... yada, yada.... but I simply can't afford to go back- yet!

2 comments:

  1. hey, can i ask one tiny little favor? can you change the font color to white? the black on brown makes it much more difficult to read...or maybe i'm just getting old, but either way, i would much appreciate it! either that or change the background to a much lighter color...

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More blogging, I need more Monica blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete