3/8/09

Birds are singing just outside

This blog sucks. I don't write often enough and when you don't keep up with something it seems to lose its relevance. I'm in San Antonio this weekend and since Esthera is upstairs giving Ethan a bath I have some free time to be online. Really like San Antonio. Went to a few touristy/ fun places and had a great Mexican meal today at the marketplace (for all those who might know what I'm talking about). I actually got online to see if the zoo or six flags is open tomorrow so I can plan my day. It's been so nice catching up with my sis and family. There's actually a lot to do here and the only downfall seems to be the humidity- one muggy place! Did I mention there seem to be a ghastly amount of birds here? I hear them chirping constantly. We stopped at a corner at the grocery store (for the stoplight) and there were hundreds on the electric wires. Pretty crazy.

I'm not sure what has been stressing me out lately (maybe working too much) because I got a bug. My throat started hurting before I left Phx and now I have a full blown cough. Truly believe I'm only sick when I get too stressed out.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first of all the blog does NOT suck! :) Secondly, I'm so excited you posted another entry! And lastly, I'm excited to hear all about your time in San Antonio...maybe you'll be availabe this evening when I'm taking Zoe for a walk...?

    ReplyDelete