2/12/09

To Elaborate...

Thanks for commenting on some posts, Tabs! Miss you too and love to hear from you! Ok, well, I am taking the advice of what I'm reading and I am going out to lunch and a movie with a few people from work tomorrow. Thinking about the dynamics of work and friends and general happiness in life and at work, I guess it all makes sense. I do think I need to put out the disclaimer that although I've never gone out with friends from work, I have always (mostly :)) bonded with my co-workers and so that has also been a key component to loving my job. Plus, working 12 hour shifts along side someone... you hope you at least can tolerate the personality!

I put in a PICC (successfully) today! WooHoo! Without going into detail, suffice to say that you need special training as an RN to put them in... and now I've been there, done that! Got an adrenaline rush afterwards that I haven't had for awhile at work.

All this talk about work... hmmm, sleepy. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure where else to comment on this, but I love the song "Never Been Unloved." Michael W. Smith was the first artist I ever purchased a cassette tape for (back in Tennessee,) and that was one of my favorite songs on the album. It's been a VERY long time since I've heard the song, and it so good to hear it again.

    ReplyDelete